Interactive Aniamtion Interactive Aniamtion

Glad to see you're getting better at this!

As a test, I feel this works great, and could be extended upon into a game. What makes this really good as well is that there are individual animations for lots of possible outcomes of the fight. Only problem is it needs to be harder.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.

The Retarded Penguin The Retarded Penguin

Good animation, but the voice acting is a bit cheesy. The humor is nice and the animation is short, which goes with it. Good work.

Chair! Chair!

Not too long or too short, and the animation is great for it's length. Good job.

AmaruCastro responds:

Really apreciated :D

- Spider - - Spider -

I got a heart attack :D

When he said "I'll handle it myself". SERIOUSLY MAN, WTF xD

Skyrim Schmyrim Skyrim Schmyrim

Great Work

Seriously, that was really funny. Your animation style is great and reminds me of the cartoon Flapjack :D

Song Of Skyrim Song Of Skyrim

Great animation, your getting really good

Plus the guy who complains about homework and all that looks like the hunchback of Notre Dame XD

The Epic Fall of Nyan Cat The Epic Fall of Nyan Cat

Little question...

Where would he even fuel up in the first place? :P

ArtyomL responds:

Well, do we know where he comes from?

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Wow

That was amazing! The attention to detail you put into everything really surprised me. I love how there's never a moment where nothing is going on. There's always something going on :D 10/10 for this great effort!

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

I loved how you read out the typos :)

This had some really great animation, humor, and voice acting :D and BTW, to farfeitch, the comment was supposedly deleted before or right after this flash was submitted, so i'm not sure how you saw the comment this flash was based off.

Cornflakes Of Agony Cornflakes Of Agony

Cool story, bro :D

The story of Gary will be passed on for generations xD